Characterization of batteries and their materials is key for Battery Research and Development. In this seminar, JEOL, Rigaku, and HORIBA will introduce several characterization methods :
XRD, Raman & XRF microscope, Electron Microscopes, EDS, Soft X-ray Emission Spectroscopy, and NMR.
Some topics include in-situ and operando analysis not yet landed in Europe.
- Easier workflow for Battery Cross Section Observation and Analysis by Electron Microscopes
- Chemical state analysis of Lithium and Si anode by EDS and Soft X-ray Emission Spectroscopy
- All Solid-State Battery Charge Discharge in-situ analysis by SEM, EDS, SXES
- Liquid included Battery Charge Discharge in-situ operando observation by confocal system
- Analysis by NMR for structure, degradation, and ion dynamics of battery materials
- Characterization of Battery Materials by X-Ray Diffraction
- Raman and X-Ray Fluorescence microscopies: powerful tools throughout the battery life cycle
- Contamination inspection for safety, high performance battery and high yield rate
Registration contact : Nozomi Yasui, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline : 8th March 2024